Directions From I-5 North or South
- from I-5 (N or S) take Exit 167, Mercer Street Exit
- Keep RIGHT off the exit
- Merge onto Fairview, in just less than 1/2 mile, Fairview meets up with Eastlake
Center For Birth is just in front of you, on the NE corner at the three-way intersection of Eastlake and E. Galer St., Across the street from the WA State Employees Credit Union (WSECU)
Alternate Route From I-5 Southbound
- Take exit 168A for Boylston Ave toward Roanoke St
- Merge onto Boylston Ave E
- RIGHT on E Roanoke St
- LEFT on Eastlake Ave E
- CFB is about 3/4 mile down Eastlake, on the left
There is a pay lot on E. Galer up the hill from the Center for Birth entrance.
In addition, most days and times there is ample street parking in the area, in particular on Eastlake south of Center for Birth – look for the large white anchor art piece, diagonally across the street from Center For Birth
There is one and two-hour parking on E. Galer.
- "Triangle" parking area across the street next to (south of) the WCEU (credit union)
- Behind the credit union, right along the lake.
- Franklin St. (behind birth center, almost below I-5).
Note:If you are at Center for Birth for your birth: there is dedicated underground parking in the Equinox Apartments parking garage.